Emergency First Response Instructor Course
Would you like to teach CPR and First Aid?
The Emergency First Response Instructor course provides the training necessary to teach the Emergency First Response Primary Care (CPR), Secondary Care (First Aid), CPR & AED and Care for Children Courses. The course builds on the candidate’s skills as primary and secondary care providers and focuses on developing their instructional abilities. Through independent study, classroom sessions and practice teaching assignments, instructor candidates learn to conduct the Emergency First Response program.
CPR and first aid are key skills that are important to everyone, not just scuba divers. As an Emergency First Response Instructor, you teach skills based on internationally recognised emergency care guidelines, and you can offer courses to anyone.
Once you have the EFR Instructor licence how do you get the experience? At LSD we offer unlimited course shadowing to all of our trainees to get that vital experience needed to progress in the dive industry.
|Emergency First Response Instructor
|Please see availability above
|• EFR or equivalent CPR and First Aid qualifications within the past 24 months
• 18 yrs old
|• Learn how to structure and organize EFR courses
• Learn how to create a positive learning environment
• Learn how to successfully promoting and marketing of the courses
• Practice Presenting course content
• Practice Encouraging self-discovery in students.
• Practice Evaluating student understanding and skill mastery during hands-on skills practice.
• Practice Managing effective scenario-based learning experiences.
|• Takes place at our state of the art dive centre
• Develops role model CPR and first aid skills
• Develops teaching abilities
|• Application for membership. This is payable directly to PADI and is currently £105.60
|CELEBRATION! You have achieved the EFR Instructor certification
|£299. Materials are included
To book please see above or call the office on 020 8995 0002.