PADI FULL FACE MASK
So my reg is my mask?
The PADI Full Fask Mask Specialty provides the diver with the basic safety, technical and practical knowledge necessary to be a competent full face mask diver and feel comfortable using their system. You will participate in an orientation to learn the features of the full face masks, gain familiarity with the system in the pool, and finish by demonstrating skills in the open water.
|Full Face Mask Specialty
|1 Day (+ Orientation 1 hour)
|Saturdays @ 0800 (Other times available upon request)
|• Full Face Mask Orientation (pool based, during the week before the course)
• Meet at LSD to arrange kit for the dives
• 2 Dives
• Practice putting on and taking off your mask above and below water.
• Out of air excercises
• Exploration of the dive site
|• Lake entrance fees - £10
• Scuba cylinder air fill at the lake - £3.50
• Wetsuit boots training in Summer
• Wetsuit gloves if training in Winter
• Basic Scuba Review if you have not dived within 12 months - £49 (normally £69)
• Scuba Review Plus if it has been more than 24 months - £79 (normally £99)
|LSD does not provide transport to the Open Water dive sites. We will make every effort to try and get you a car share with another student but if this is not possible you will be expected to make your way to the site by your own means.
To book please check for availability above or call the office on 020 8995 0002.